Next Wave Junior High School and Full Circle High School teach to students who have difficulty learning in traditional educational settings.
Parts and Crafts offers middle grades workshops three days a week and a high school elective on Tuesdays. Workshops include electronics, bike repair, learning to fly drones, kitchen science, and shop.
Learning Opportunities at Next Wave Full Circle
- 6-12 Students work with materials designed for their levels, proceeding at their own pace and developing strong personal relationships that foster participation in the school as a democratic community.
- 6-12 Daily counseling integrated into their schedule & bi-weekly group counseling emphasizing conflict resolution.
- 6-12 An integrated teaching and counseling environment.
- 6-12 Project-based and experiental learning opportunities in small group settings.
- 9-12 Adapted and individualized high school curriculum that includes math, science, and social studies along with some electives